Limited district heating+Solar system

The forum for students and lecturers for questions and discussions about Polysun for academic use
Antworten
tdanai

Sa Nov 11, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello,
I would like to combine a district heating system with solar collectors, but I have problems to make it work.
1. I use the 44a template and use hourly demand file, new DHW consumption and 1000m2 of sollar collectors (various tank sizes were also tested but did not make much difference). The energy demand adds up to around 400MWh but after running a simulation the energy use is up to 56000MWh and this amount of energy seems to be used at the convectors. From the system analysis it is not easy for me to identify the problem but it seems like it is not working properly. (The convectors inlet and outlet is at 144 degrees, also at the district system). Could you identify any clear mistake or which parameters could give such results?
2. I want to simulate a system, in which only a known limited amount of kWh can be provided by district heating. The rest would be covered with solar energy or some heatpump. Is it possible to set a maximum amount of annual kWh feeded by the district heating system? And if not, how could this system be simulated?

Lars Kunath

Mo Nov 13, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi tdanai,

as soon as 144 °C appear in your system there is a mistake in it. The easiest way to solve it is to have a look at it. Can you please send me the project to lars.kunath@velasolaris.com

BR Lars

tdanai

Mo Nov 13, 2017 7:24 pm

Lars Kunath hat geschrieben:
Mo Nov 13, 2017 2:41 pm
Hi tdanai,

as soon as 144 °C appear in your system there is a mistake in it. The easiest way to solve it is to have a look at it. Can you please send me the project to lars.kunath@velasolaris.com

BR Lars
Thank you very much. I sent it, you should find it in your mailbox. :)

Antworten
  • Information