Capacity issues

The forum for students and lecturers for questions and discussions about Polysun for academic use
Antworten
nefelip

Mo Nov 06, 2017 8:26 pm

In one of our systems we have a distrcit heating and we have a huge domestic hot water demand. Whatever changes we make the issues is not fixed. Is it possible that the specific system will never be enough no matter what we do? We also tries to put a second water tank and it says its too compicated to simulate.
Also in some cases when we try to input a csv file we get a message that the file has invalid data, even though it is the same format as the file of polysun.
the pictures are too large to upload in ths forum is there a mail we could send it too?

Thank you for your time

Nefeli Prompona

Lars Kunath

Di Nov 07, 2017 9:26 am

Dear Nefeli,

as far as I understand you you have the problem that you can not cover the energy demand. Here there are plenty options why this can appear, such as:
- back up system does not deliver enough energy
- heat exchanger too small
- storage tank volume too small
- controller strategy not suitable
to give you some hints which are related to your project please send the Polysun file to me (lars.kunath@velasolaris.com)

Regarding the message that the csv file has invalid data I cannot they what the reason is, but if I can reproduce it while doing the simulation I will let you know.

BR Lars

Antworten
  • Information