Mass flow rate error (external heat exchanger) Thema ist als GELÖST markiert

The forum for students and lecturers for questions and discussions about Polysun for academic use
Antworten
TurCoim

Mo Mai 06, 2019 12:41 pm

Good morning,

I found a problem in a simple configuration. In the attachment, there is a file (separate system) in which there are 2 different loops of 2 different fluid. This configuration works without any problems.

Then I try to insert an external heat exchanger between the 2 loops and the following problem arise:

"" The circuit: "Transfer circuit" contains several flow producers. ""

How can I simulate this simple heat exchange between these 2 fluids?
Thanks for the support.
Dateianhänge
separate system.PNG
separate system.PNG (44.92 KiB) 82428 mal betrachtet
error_mass_flow_rate.PNG
error_mass_flow_rate.PNG (55.36 KiB) 82428 mal betrachtet

nmarthaler

Di Mai 07, 2019 8:36 am

Good morning TurCoim

You have to get rid off one of two the pumps in the loop.

Sunny greetings
Nathanael

TurCoim

Di Mai 07, 2019 10:19 am

Good morning Nathanael,

the two loops contain different fluids and so I inserted two different pumps because there are two different flow rates. I would simply like to simulate a thermal change between these two different loops and therefore I want to simulate them by interposing an external heat exchanger, such as the plate heat exchanger.

How can I communicate to the software a variable and unknown thermal exchange, as the mass flow rates and temperatures vary, trying to make the software understand that the loops are different, without running into this problem?

Thanks a lot for the support.
Best regards
TurCoim

TurCoim

Mi Mai 08, 2019 10:42 am

Good morning,

The aim of the project is to insert an external plate heat exchanger (no mixing) and exchange heat from the solar fluid loop with an organic fluid under pressure (therefore in a liquid state) in another loop as in the figure.

It would, therefore, be a heat exchange in an external heat exchanger (plate type) between two different fluids, with of course two different mass flow rates.

I am sorry for the series of questions I am asking you, but I thank you very much for the speed and quality of the answers. Having solved this last doubt I believe I can carry out the series of simulations as designed in my project.

Looking forward to your reply, I wish you a good day

nmarthaler

Mi Mai 08, 2019 11:45 am

Ok, in that case you need to reconfigure the heat exchanger.
Right know you have one loop. By changing the tubes like in the picture, you can divide the loop into two loops.

Sunnny greetings
Dateianhänge
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (9.41 KiB) 82420 mal betrachtet

Antworten
  • Information