Doubts in the sizing of storage and heat exchanger for swimming pool for shower, modoyfy parameter error and control Thema ist als GELÖST markiert

The forum for students and lecturers for questions and discussions about Polysun for academic use
Antworten
TurCoim

Mi Apr 17, 2019 11:02 am

Good morning,
I'm an Erasmus student in Portugal. I have 6 doubt related to my simulation. I apologize previously for the error description in Portuguese, but the software was installed in the Portuguese language.

In attachment there is the plant image and the error code.

This are my doubts:

1st: Dimensioning of the storage

The storage is used for the showers of a swimming pool with(average users)/day=250 and (maximum users)/day=350 per year, using 40 liter/(day*user).

A good dimensioning could be the product between users and liter per user?

350*40=14000 liters // 250*40=10000 liters
With your professional experience in the sector, you think that is a good way of dimensioning or the storage is too big or small?

2nd: Modify the catalog parameters:

Once the storage is sized, I find some problems related to the modifications of the catalog:
Following the user manual (page 108) and the video link in the user manual:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsxAZLC ... e=youtu.be
I try to modify parameters like in the video (min 26:29).
Once I duplicated the new one with a new name, I try to modify one parameter like the youtube tutorial, but the error in attachment occurs

3rd: How to dimensioning correctly the two external heat exchanger

I hope that, with the company professional experience in the sector, it is possible to give me some suggestions for a quite good dimensioning in first aprrossimation calcolous.

4th: Control: How can I variate the mass flow rate of 3 in order to reach 70ºC in point 5?
5th: Control: How can I define a monthly time schedule (only during the day) for the mass flow rate of point 1?
6th: Is it possible to visualize the amount of heat power gained between points 1/2 and loss between 3/4?

I thank you in advance for the availability and for the high-quality technical support shown in other discussions.

Best regards
TurCoim
Dateianhänge
Plant.png
Plant.png (45.04 KiB) 77780 mal betrachtet
error.png
error.png (85.63 KiB) 77780 mal betrachtet

nmarthaler

Di Apr 23, 2019 3:22 pm

Good evening TurCoim

1. I think this is part of your work but I am sure you can do it 💪
2. If you would like to modify catalog entries, you must change the user.id from =0 to user.id=xxxxxxx(random number with 8 digits).
-> C:\Users\Public\Polysun open user.ini. and search for user.id
3. I think this is part of your work but I am sure you can do it 💪
4. To variate the mass flow either set up a profile with predefined flow rates or add an extra controller (check out template 59g).
5. Again, I would recommend to set up a profile with your needs
6. Yes, it is. Therefore I would recommend to use the sensor programmable data logger. It gives you the possibility to calculate every loss or gain.

Sunny greetings
Nathanael

Antworten
  • Information